Welcome to the home of Cycling Geelong, a recreational cycling club established for cyclists of all abilities from beginners to experienced.
Our mission is for supportive, cooperative companionship and enjoyment of the Geelong region’s great cycling assets.
TRY CYCLING – EVERYONE WELCOME
Happy safe riding – Cycling Geelong
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of Cycling Geelong will be held at 7.45pm on Tuesday July 17th at the Belmont Hotel, High Street, Belmont.
The business of the AGM is:
- Confirmation of minutes of 2017 Annual General Meeting (Minutes are available to members as a download in the Members’ Area of the website)
- To receive and consider reports including
- The President’s presentation of the Annual Report of Cycling Geelong
- The financial reports of Cycling Geelong
- The election of Committee and Office Bearers
- To confirm or vary the annual subscription
- Other business as notified at least 14 days prior to the meeting. (Please send any other items of business to the Secretary by Tuesday July 3rd.)
All positions will be declared vacant prior to the election of a new committee. Cycling Geelong committee includes President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary and a number of committee members (this number is to be determined at the Annual General Meeting). All financial members over the age of 18 may stand for committee. Nomination forms may be downloaded here.
There will be an informal members’ meeting after the Annual General Meeting.
SOCIAL EVENTS AND CLUB MEETINGS
Cycling Geelong holds bi-monthly dinner meetings, and occasional other functions. The Annual General Meeting is held in July each year.
The next dinner will be on Tuesday, July 17th at the Belmont Hotel – dinner from 6pm. This is the Annual General Meeting of Cycling Geelong and will be held at approximately 7.45pm.
Dinner bookings to Stephanie.
CYCLING GEELONG is a proud partner of CYCLING WITHOUT AGE GEELONG
Members are invited to the official launch of Cycling Without Age Geelong Chapter at MACS, 100 Weddell Road on Wednesday, May 23rd at 2.30pm. RSVP by Monday May 21st to Helen